Mar 27, 2016

CUT CREASE EYESHADOW WITH BOLD PURPLE LIPS

Hey Beauties,

So I decided to try the cut crease eye shadow in nude and I must say I am so in love with the outcome. My customer is a beautiful Fulani girl with such a lovely skin. We had fun together doing this. 
I am going to drop the pictures now so as not to bore you with words. The products I used will be mentioned at the end .
Enjoy!





























EYES:
  • Brow Pencil 018
  • Brow Powder Shade 03
  • Milani Concealer Golden Beige 02
  • Maybelline NY (The Nudes) Eye Shadow
  • Inglot AMC Gel Liner 77
  • MAC Black Liner 
  • Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer
FACE:
  • Dead Sea Minerals Moisturizing Cream
  • Inglot Makeup Base 
  • Milani Total Coverage Foundation (109 Warm)
  • Milani Compact Powder (Medium)
  • MAC Foundation NC 45 
  • Dior Blush 
  • Mama Bahamas Bronzer
  • Inglot Makeup Fixer
LIPS:
  • Black Opal Purple Lip Liner
  • Miss Rose Professional Makeup 3D Lipstick in Purple 



IG: Niola_makeover 
Facebook: Teeybeib Akisanya 

No comments:

Post a Comment